MUD Membership means access to over 2,000 tools, our Truck Share program, and to DIY classes critical for practicing backyard sustainability. In addition to these tangible benefits, our members also get the satisfaction of supporting a more sustainable Missoula. We aim to engage members in resource sharing, networking, and hands-on education experiences that promote self-reliance and community resilience. Join MUD or renew your membership today and help us keep the great spirit of community alive in Missoula!
- Access to Tool Library & Truck Share
- Discounts on our great Sustainability & DIY Workshops
- Discounted entry to MUD-sponsored Events
- Discounts with many of our local MUD Partners (with proof of membership)
Check out the following deals at out partner businesses!
- The Source Health Club
- ACE Fancy Plants Nursery
- Bike Doctor (parts & accessories)
- Caras Nursery
- Garden City Recycling (curbside pick-up)
- Home ReSource
- Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
- Marchie’s Nursery
- Meadowsweet Herbs
- Missoula Compost Collection (curbside pick-up)
- Vitality Nutrition
- Waste Less Works
- ZACC’s “DIY” activities
- Soil Cycle – 1st month free
- Jeannette Rankin Peace Center – Free dish pantry, library, and community room space available
MUD Memberships come in all shapes and sizes! Membership categories are based on a sliding scale and are designed to make MUD Membership affordable for the entire community.
CHECK MY MUD MEMBERSHIP STATUS
In an effort to update our membership data, we are only migrating active members into our new system. If your membership expired before April 1, 2015, you will need to create a new account in the Tool Library Office. If you are unsure or have any questions about your membership status, please email the MUD Central Office at email@example.com.
To join MUD, please come by the Tool Library during open hours or join us at an event. Since we are handing off dangerous tools to you, we like to meet you face-to-face before you can get signed up. Renewing your MUD membership is easy! You can update your membership by paying online at MUD’s Square Marketplace (scroll to the bottom). When we verify your payment, we will update your membership in our Local Tools database.